Monday, March 14, 2011

Lucky Dogs coming soon!

I am absolutely thrilled to report that the new album "Lucky Dogs" has been sent to the printers, the artwork is uploaded and I will have CDs within a month! Street release date is 5/23, but folks who preordered will get CDs when I have them!

Filled with excitement about this album, I've been working hard to get all my ducks in a row for the release. I'll be working with 2 wonderful radio promoters to get the project out to radio and try to get some time on the Americana and AAA charts. My publicist Sue DuMond will continue working with me on radio promotion and press including reviews, interviews and news articles. Bill Wence is a wonderful radio promoter from Tennessee and he will be working hard to get me airplay across the US as well.

If you have any contacts at radio or folks who write music reviews (in newspapers, magazines, blogs, etc) please contact Sue DuMond Music Publicity and Media Services with contact and information and she will get them a CD to review. Individuals can review any of my albums on itunes and cdbaby.

Here's my itunes store link: Alice DiMicele's itunes store and here's my CD Baby Link: Alice DiMicele's CD Baby store

Lucky Dogs features 15 original songs including a re-make of my tune "It's A Miracle" from the 1989 album of the same name and a FABULOUS band!

Alice DiMicele Band is:
Alice D on vox and acoustic guitars
Jeff Pevar on electric guitar, mandolin, dobro, lapsteel, and ukelele
Damian Erskine on bass
Russ Kleiner on drums and percussion
Mikey Stevens on Trumpet and Flugelhorn
Duke Davis on Saxophone

Thanks for supporting independent music!

love always,
alice

No comments:

Post a Comment